Here's what we know about the WCHA playoffs with one game remaining in the regular season:
• The top three seeds, in order, are: Bemidji State, Michigan Tech and Minnesota State.
• Alaska clinched the sixth seed on Friday night at Alaska Anchorage, so the Nanooks will come to Mankato for the first round of the tournament. That's the only matchup that's set.
• The final home ice spot, fourth place, will go to Bowling Green or Ferris State, depending on their outcomes tonight (BG is home against Alabama Huntsville; Ferris State is at Lake Superior State). The Falcons have the tiebreaker over the Bulldogs. I guess this 5-6 matchup is set for the first round, too, as they will play each other. They're just waiting to find out where.
• Alaska Anchorage was eliminated from the playoffs on Friday and will finish 10th in the league.
• Lake Superior State, Northern Michigan and Alabama Huntsville are in the seventh-, eighth- and ninth-place spots currently. It looks like the Lakers have the tiebreaker over the Chargers in head to head but could fall to the ninth spot in case of a three-way tie. The Wildcats have a one-point lead over Huntsville and can get in with a win over Michigan Tech.